Friday, July 18, 2014

New Contact Info

Hi Elvira,

I'm in the process of updating all my contacts with my new contact info. If you could update your records with my new contact info and take a moment to review the info I have for you below and update where appropriate that would be great.



Elvira Izraev

Brigantine Nj,

snewjerseyrealestate.realtor1@blogger.com
Home: 732-322-9638

For your convenience I provided the link below so you can quickly and easily update any information that has changed:

Click here to update your contact information!

One of the key factors in making the transition to Berkshire Hathaway Home Services is the fact they have the very latest cutting edge technology available.  The link below will take you to my new and improved website.  Simply hit the "Create A Home Pilot Account" and create your very own real estate search engine.  This site will scan all the properties coming on the market instantaneously throughout all of South Jersey and the Philadelphia region and automatically send you an email with only those properties that match your specific criteria.  If you would like me to set up your search based on your existing search criteria simply shoot me an email and I will get it set up right away.  

http://myagent.foxroach.com/ericaxelson



Thank you!


Eric C. Axelson
Financial Real Estate Consultant
     
 
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services,
Fox & Roach Realtors 
41 S. Haddon Ave.
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
 
Cell:     (609) 790-9801
Direct:  (856) 616-7061 
Office:  (856) 428-2600 
Email:  eric.axelson@foxroach.com
Web:    http://myagent.foxroach.com/ericaxelson
 
 
 
You are currently receiving periodic messages from Eric C. Axelson.
If you'd prefer not to receive them anymore, please visit our client services page.

No comments:

Post a Comment